Curated by cellist Stephanie Tress
Part of the Vale of Glamorgan Festival.
Exploring styles from the early 1900s to the present day, listeners are invited to experience an evening of awe-inspiring music designed to enchant and captivate. Featuring the music of Steve Reich, Anna Meredith, Messiaen, Arvo Pärt, and Anna Clyne. The programme features violin, cello, flute, clarinet and piano.
- Anna Meredith Charged
- Arvo Pärt Pari Intervallo
- Laurence Crane Raimondas Rumsas
- Anna Clyne Rapture
- Anna Clyne 1987
- Steve Reich Cello Counterpoint
- Peteris Vasks Green Scenery
- Olivier Messiaen, arr. Tress O Sacrum Convivium
- Aaron Parker Sirrantung